Friday, November 13, 2009

Lay off me I'm starving! 11 weeks 5 days.

Yesterday something strange happened - I was hungry. Like all day. I had to keep munching to keep the hunger pangs at bay. I thought I had turned a corner but today I didn't feel so great. I felt kind of full, dull stomach pains all day and yet still felt extremely hungry a few times out of nowhere. The nausea has gotten a little better from 5 weeks ago when I was so miserable I swore this would be our one and only child.

The big 12 week mark is coming up on Sunday! I have an appointment on Tuesday which I'm a little nervous about. I don't get another ultrasound until about week 20, so until then I guess they will be using a doppler to find the heartbeat. I've heard that it's sometimes hard to find the heartbeat this early with a doppler. Maybe the little butter bean will have a really strong, LOUD heartbeat and it will be no problem! I sure hope so, because I don't want to worry for the next four to eight weeks. Here comes Debbie Downer again...

I was almost outed on Facebook today. It was a total accident, and very subtle, and the comment was promptly deleted. Only one person found out as a result, and it was my Aunt Beth so I had no problem with that. And I swore her to secrecy. I want to tell as many people as possible in person and luckily I get to tell the whole family in two weeks! I can't wait!

Keeping it safe while keeping it real,
Smash

No comments:

Post a Comment