Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Three Months Old!


Wow. It's been three months since Zoey made her grand entrance (or exit, rather). She's smiling, babbling and trying really hard to laugh. She loves it when we hold her up so she can sit and stand up - lying down is simply not tolerated for longer than a couple minutes at a time. She's very close to rolling from her back to her stomach and she holds her head up like a champ. We think she's starting to get teeth too, but that's a post for another day.

As for those parents of hers - Jimmy and I have learned so much these past three months. The new, terrified parents of mid-May have nothing on the seasoned mom and dad of late summer. I wish I could go back and visit myself that first week and give some reassurance - it was so stressful and tiring, I didn't know how I would get through it. There were a few days were I got only an hour of sleep, and now Zoey sleeps about 12 hours at night. I used to be terrified to take Zoey out of the house (what if she cries in public?!), and now I look forward to taking her out on the town. What a difference a few months make!

Long story short, Zoey is the coolest baby ever and Jimmy and I are the luckiest people in the world. We love you, Zobot!

No comments:

Post a Comment