Monday, July 26, 2010

Day Care: Day One

This morning was not fun. I just had a bad feeling about leaving Zoey with someone I barely know all day. I teared up a few times but was able to hold it together pretty well once I got to work. Of course I kept thinking about her all day long. Needless to say this was not my most productive day on the job. I stopped in to check on her on my lunch break and she was doing just fine. She doesn't understand that she's away from mom and dad all day, all she cares about is eating when she's hungry and sleeping when she's tired. As long as her needs are met then I'm not sure she really cares yet who is watching after her. That makes the transition easier for her but I'm still a wreck! I know each day will get easier, but wow, I really missed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment